- List of Otolaryngic Allergy Program Directors
- Otolaryngic Allergy Basic Standards
- Program Directors Yearly Timeline
Program Director’s Monthly Newsletter
The AOCOO-HNS Program Director’s monthly newsletter is published and updated primarily by the Council of Medical Education (C.O.M.E.) and the AOCOO-HNS Administration. The purpose of this newsletter is to assist Program Directors so that they may stay up-to-date on the latest news, policies and changes from the AOA and AOCOO-HNS Council of Medical Education. Email newsletter articles to email@example.com.
- Program Director’s Newsletter_October 2015
- Program Director’s Newsletter_October 2013
- Program Director’s Newsletter_April 2013
- Program Director’s Newsletter_November 2012
- Program Director’s Newsletter_April 2012
- Program Director’s Newsletter_November 2011
As a result of the February 2011 Faculty Development Course and the May 2011 Program Director’s Workshop, the following forms are being made available for Program Directors, Faculty Members and Residents if these are currently not available through your training institution. The goal of these forms is to help all Program Directors and Faculty in their evaluation of their Residents throughout the training years.
- This form is designed for non-physicians to evaluate residents in three of the competencies. It may also be used by residents to evaluate each other (peer assessments).
- This form is designed for residents to evaluate each clinical rotation and provide feedback to the program director as part of the annual program evaluation process.
- This form is designed for faculty to evaluate residents upon completion of a specific procedure.
- This form is designed for faculty to evaluate residents in all seven competencies in the outpatient setting.
- This form is designed for residents to evaluate the faculty’s teaching skills and provide feedback to the program director as part of the annual program evaluation process.