Be a better doctor. Build a better practice.
Join the American Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery for the 2017 Midyear Meeting and Scientific Assembly! AOCOO-HNSF has recharged the Midyear Meeting and Scientific Seminar and the 2017 event brings you new opportunities, sessions, speakers, and ways to learn!
The Midyear Meeting is October 12-14th and is an excellent opportunity for the AOCOO-HNS to work together to grow the College, plan more dynamic CME opportunities, and collaborate to bring more support and benefits to our valued members.
The Scientific Seminar is October 15-17th and is an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills as a physician, and give you a better tool box for building a successful practice.
The Scientific Seminar team has worked tirelessly to increase the amount of quality CME available, create new opportunities for attendees and more.
Don’t miss out on the revamped events including:
- Combined lectures exploring ways to create a better, more efficient practice
- Specialized sessions focused on cutting-edge medical advancements
- Abstract presentations by up-and-coming physicians
- The opportunity to earn valuable 1A CME hours
- A new workshop building valuable research and paper writing skills
Check back often for more information including a full agenda.